Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Need a little extra cash? Don't we all.

Ever thought of being your own boss or making just a little extra money?
Scentsy maybe the thing you are looking for.

I joined Scentsy in September of 09. I was 8 months pregnant, but I knew that I really wanted to be a part of Scentsy. I am not sure I knew what I was getting myself into. I must say I am glad that I joined Scentsy. It has been so much fun from the beginning. I enjoy being able to be at home with my two children. It was really hard to juggle work and one child. I wasn't sure how I was going to manage a job and two children.
I then, remembered that I got married and had children to be with them. It was hard at first to stay home with them knowing that I was able enough to help bring money into our home. I have been so grateful that each month I get a little check that helps me contribute to my family. My pay check almost helps pay for our grocery bill. One day it will do a little more and that makes me happy.
The best part is that I can get to be at home with my son and daughter. I get to the park, playgroups, shopping, etc everyday, when I want to, with them. I get to work when they nap or when my husband is home. I work on certain days and those are my Scentsy days. I am so grateful for that opportunity.
I want to give other people the blessing that I have to work for a good company, a great product, and work around me and my family. I know that you too will love Scentsy and all it has to offer.
If you want to know more about my story or how you can join my Scentsy team feel free to contact me.

Joining Scentsy is easy.

$99 plus tax and $10 shipping gets you all you need to get started.
(Available in Canada, too, for $119)

You get a website, workstation, weekly training, and a great shop
where you can purchase items to promote your business.

If you join this month I will give you a plug-in.
It doesn't come in your starter kit, but I want to help you get
started with as much help as I can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment