Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Camu Camu Travel Tin

I have used the Lucky in Love travel tin and it lasted in my car for 4 months. I didn't use it everyday. I used it when I needed some freshening up in my car. This time around I decided to use Camu Camu. I enjoyed the scent, but found it to be a lighter scent. I like strong scents. I had to have it open longer in order to keep smelling it. I would recommend this scent for those of you who just want a light hint of something in the air. The scent reminded me of a lazy summer afternoon. It was the perfect scent for our Fourth of July travel.

If you, too, want to enjoy this scent while you travel in your car or anywhere in your home or office it can be yours.

Order the Camu Camu travel tin anytime in the month of July and receive a second travel tin for free. How cool is that! Email me or call me when you order otherwise this offer is void.

No comments:

Post a Comment