Thursday, July 22, 2010

Camu Camu why did you not last as long as my sweet Lucky in Love?

So I have to say I was a little disappointed in the Camu Camu travel tin. It was an awesome scent, but it only lasted about two weeks. The reason I was so disappointed is that my Lucky in Love lasted me like four months before I completely could not smell it anymore. Maybe it was my strong pregnant nose that smelled the Lucky in Love so long. I am not sure. I am determined to try all the travel tins, except Leather because I hate that scent. I want to try the travel tins because you cannot judge one scent to the next. If I am going to tell people that this stuff is great and last a long time I need to know which scents are the ones that last the longest otherwise I may accidentally lie to someone on how long a certain travel tin last. I can't live with that kind of mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment