Thursday, July 8, 2010

My little accident

My eight month old daughter is learning to crawl/walk. She is pulling herself up everywhere. I have my Scentsy warmer behind my TV which sits on top of chest. I thought that would be the safest place for it. The couches barracked the warmer enough, right? Wrong! She some how pulled herself up next to the TV and flipped over behind the TV pulling down my Scentsy warmer. She had wax all over her hands and arms. She didn't even cry. She had no burn marks nothing. The wax hardened up and I peeled it off of her. I was amazed that this product was even safe with my curious baby. I again stand by this product as being a truly safe candle. I can't imagine what would have happened had the candle had a flame. I love my warmer and I will be moving it to a different spot in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment